Experience & Requirements:
NICE TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience.
- 3 or more years Business analysis and software support. Excellent problem solving, planning, and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication, including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- 5 or more years SAP SD(OTC) experience ECC 6,0 BA experience in a highly customized SAP SD environment ECC 6.0 Design thinking, Backlog management, Service integration design skills, BPM modelling
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Client Management: Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business teams; can consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables
- Value management: can identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies
- Domain knowledge: deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations SAP SD (OTC). Hands on working experience with SAP SD (OTC) ECC 6.0
- Test Knowledge: Hands on test Experience with SAP SD ECC 6.0 in a solution environment. Test experience testing SAP SD with other interacting solution elements outside of SAP in the data flow of the solution.
- Academic: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer science, management information systems, or a related field. MUST HAVE
- Certifications: Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), BABOK (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset), Project Management Professional (Asset), TOGAF certification (Asset)
MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
9 months plus extensions