Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Key Must Haves Skills:
- 6+ years of industry experience developing PHP Applications working in WordPress
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
- Comfortable with UI/UX accessible and responsive design.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities
- Able to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels
- Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player, leader and mentor
- 6+ years in-depth knowledge and enterprise level development experience in PHP
- 5+ years experience with Advanced WordPress development, plugin development, multisite setups
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG, ...)
- 3 years development experience integrating with either internal or 3rd party APIs.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues
- Develop PHP, JS and CSS code including appropriate component or automated acceptance test scripts.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG, etc.)
- Experience working with Livesite/Teamsite
MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
18 months plus possible extensions