Experience & Requirements:
- Providing insight and expert technical advice on complex/large projects.
- Delivers a customized solution by assessing client requirements and translating them into a technical framework.
- Works in conjunction with the client and functional solution designers to arrive at the recommended solution.
- Assists senior management in meetings and presentations.
- Work closely with groups in an environment with a mix of old and new applications using existing and new micro services to build applications that meet business and enterprise architecture requirements.
- Ensure the oversight and coordination of dependencies across the project to resolve or escalate conflicts.
5 to 10 years of relevant experience required.
Nice to Have:
- In-depth understanding of current and emerging technologies including micro service architecture, OAuth, SAML, Web Seal, Web services( SOAP, REST), Single Page Applications(SPA) , IBM MQ, Data Base(Oracle, MySQL) and Application Servers and how other enterprises are using them to build systems.
- Experience in using both traditional Software development and SDLC as well as emerging methods, such as DevOps and Scrum, that are optimized for agility
- Proven ability to interact with customers to transfer customer needs into something that can be put into a design or user story and implemented by developers into a digital application
- Mendix experience
- Cloud Experience
- Open Shift
MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
12 months plus possible extensions