View all jobs
Senior Software DeveloperToronto, ON · Information Technology
- Lead design and development of projects
- Mentor junior team members and participate in design decisions.
- Be the gatekeeper of the codebase and ensure that it stays stable, readable, and free of technical debt.
- Assist with recruitment, interviewing, and hiring new team members.
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- Familiar with modern programming languages.
- Familiar with one or more frontend frameworks, preferably Vue or React.
- Deep understanding of performance implications and scalability of code.
- Keenness for writing good, meaningful tests and maintaining thorough test coverage.
- Exposure/ experience in Product Ownership