Courseware Developer/ Multimedia Prog.
One of Canada’s top Employers is seeking a Courseware Developer/ Multimedia Prog. to join the team in Montreal!
- Strong creative thinking skills with the ability to apply creative ideas to every deliverable
- Develops graphics, schematics for pilot training courseware for the Training Solutions department
- Builds graphical standards, guidelines according to visual design guidelines
- Ability to create UX/UI designs Eye for detail with strong Graphics review skills – to review graphics developed by vendors and/or other designers
- Helps to develop and reviews E-Learning and Classroom Training materials while adhering to eLearning standard / proven process
- Identifies, evaluates and manipulates source material in preparation for publication development
DURATION: 6 Months + possibility of extension
- Graphic Designing, User Interface Designing, Illustration, Visual Designing, Application development, etc.
- Qualification, Education and Experience Required
- Graduates and above with knowledge and experience in illustration, animation, HTML/XML/CSS/Actionscript coding for e-learning products
- 8-10 years of experience in eLearning, visual design, development
- Aviation domain knowledge will be an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Flash, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, Actionscript 2.0 and above, XML, Lectora, HTML 5 (desirable),
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and experience with the full Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills (English)