EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Works with end users and business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements
- Reviews BI solution needs with business users
- Translates business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects
- Develops multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects and views for end users
- Creates enterprise reports and report templates
- Develops test scenarios and perform in-depth unit tests of semantic and reports, including end-user reviews
- Documents applicable application and technical metadata
- Troubleshoots code problems and tunes for performance
- May be involved in or support solution installs, configurations, deployments, and tuning of BI tools and applications
- Supports development of end-user training and documentation (within projects).
- 5 to 10 years of BI relevant experience required
- Experience leading teams
- Expert in Tableau (Tableau 2018.x or higher) visualization design, development standard, scheduling, task creation, and all other related admin tasks.
- Knowledgeable in Tableau Server Admin (Security/permission, Licenses, Sites, upgrade process)
- Proven visual design, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL (Teradata, Oracle)
- Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development.
- Experienced working with Agile methodology
- Good written and communication skills.
MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
3 months plus extensions (up to 24 months total)