AZURE BI DEVELOPER
- Collaborate with source system experts, analysts, tech leads and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements.
- Design and develops data and big data applications in a hybrid environment (on-premises and cloud).
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Performance tuning and optimization of queries.
- Follow data standards, resolve data issues.
- Unit, integration and stress testing.
- Complete system documentation.
DURATION: 5 Months + possibility of extension
- 3+ years’ experience working with data, coding and scripting (Python/Java/Scala/SQL/JS/Bash), design and testing
- 3+ years of experience developing and administering large data systems
- 5+ years of experience developing on SQL server databases
- Experience with big data tools: Azure Data Lake, Big Data batch processing, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, real-time data processing
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment using Agile methodologies
NewFound Recruiting is a Canadian professional services company, headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario and is one of Canada’s leaders in Professional Staffing and Recruiting. Currently, NewFound Recruiting is servicing clients across Canada, having established relationships in Ontario (Toronto and Ottawa), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, and Newfoundland. By applying innovative techniques, we match the right candidate with the right position. Our 20 years of industry experience gives you the assurance that we will provide the right answers to your difficult questions.