One of Canada’s top Employers is seeking an Integration Specialist (Simfinity Development team) to join the team in Montreal!
Within the Simfinity products development team, the Integration Specialist will be responsible for:
- Detecting the software problems and taking an active part in solving them while keeping the engineers and technicians concerned posted.
- Assemble the various software components in order to create the Simfinity training product.
- Actively participate in SCRUM meetings
- Lead and offer technical support to software engineers during integration of their systems.
- Ensure software configuration management control.
- Responsible for the simulation platform, preparation and maintenance.
- Be the first point of contact for any technical matter in the lab.
- Pre-validate changes and corrections in the final product.
- Knowledge of C, C++ programming languages and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools for Windows platform (Visual Studio.NET 2005 and higher).
- Knowledge of a configuration management tool e.g. GitHub.
- Knowledge of tools used for software debugging (.NET and/or Windbg, DBX, GDB).
- Knowledge of software debugging techniques.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Good Knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX Environment and PC hardware.
DURATION: 12 Months + possibility of extension
- Bachelor degree in engineering or a related field. Related experience in software integration
- Knowledge of R5 Framework and Simfinity products
- Knowledge of LaunchPad, Davinci, OneUI, CAELIB, STARTEAM, STRIVE framework, ACS framework, Visual Systems and SIM XXI
- Knowledge of simulated systems and instruments/avionics interface
- Knowledge of Agile development (JIRA)