**Key Must Haves**:
- Years of industry experience developing Java Applications working in Java 7/8 and Angular 2+
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
- A focus on delivering results with benefits to the customer
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
- A champion who undertakes new approaches and helps transform our technological capabilities
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide Angular training to other back-end developers.
- Able to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels
- Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player, leader and mentor
Other Nice to Have:
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular 2/6/7, Typescript and RXJS, JWT
- 5+ years’ experience working in Java 7/8, Spring Security, Repository, Boot, Hibernate
- 5+ years’ experience working with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle. etc.
- 5+ years’ experience with Web Service/API technologies REST/SOAP, Swagger2,
- Extensive practical experience building form workflows, particularly in Angular applications
- Experience building Angular libraries (or open-source libraries in general)
- Experience testing Angular/Java apps (unit testing, e2e testing, testing NgRx and RxJS, Karma/Jasmine, Junit/TestNG)
- Must bring examples of previous work to interview and be prepared to walk through code samples of previous work
- Experience and skills in access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization is considered a real plus for this position
- Keen interest in providing best practice solutions for overall IAM strategy.
- Knowledge with different types of Web seal Junctions, policies and ACLs in ISAM.
- Experience implementing WCAG standards and specifications, particularly in Angular applications
- Experience with WAI-ARIA practices, particularly in Angular applications
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues
- Development knowledge and experience working with Java application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of OO design, patterns, and data structures
- Current with latest technology, trends, and best practices
MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
12 months plus possible extensions