MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
MAJOR SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Work on DevOps transformation track for DataPower applications
- Perform a CI CD setup for the application using strategic tool set of organization.
- Able to perform the setup from the scratch for build and deploy
- Provide a smooth stable setup for BAU activities
- Provide a smooth transition of new setup to the application team with required coaching
- Have an end to end DevOps practice understanding.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Self-driven and can work independently.
- A strong hand on expertise (5+ years of experience) in the below skill/tool:
- Strong working experience in Unix environment
- Hands-on DevOps level of experience in the GIT/Bitbucket and SVN
- Expertise in writing Jenkins file
- Hands-on knowledge of Docker, Ant, Python, ELK
- Admin level work experience of Octopus or any other deployment tools
- Mandatory: Linux, Jenkins, Octopus, Ant
- Preferred: Teamcity, ELK, Ansible, SVN\GIT, Python
- Asset: Maven
MUST hold a Valid Reliability level (or higher) federal government security clearance
5 months plus possible extensions