Senior Unity/3D Developer
One of Canada’s top Employers is seeking a Senior Unity/3D Developer to join the team in Montreal!
- Design and develop new applications using a mixed reality platform.
- Provide innovative technical solutions for internal R&D and custom projects.
- Develop scalable, maintainable, and flexible code to support the requirements for initial release and future growth.
- Develop high quality software components that can be integrated into solutions.
- Actively engage with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues.
- Participate in planning and estimating for potential projects.
- Support mixed reality platform architecture definition and future technology stack.
- Improve product quality and performance of existing applications.
- 4+ years of professional experience with at least 1 shipped product.
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in C#.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity.
- Strong foundation in 3D visual rendering techniques.
- Strong foundation in the fundamentals of software development.
- Autonomous and resourceful.
- Knowledge of the Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality ecosystem
DURATION: 12 Months + possibility of extension
- Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality development.
- Android/iOS mobile development.
- Real-time simulation development.
- Network programming (socket and REST) and protocol development.
- Knowledge and experience of using or developing a framework/sdk.
- Extensive knowledge of C++.
- Understanding of gaming engines and gaming industry trends.