One of Canada’s top Employers is seeking an Executive Assistant to join the team in Montreal!
- Provide general administrative support to Vice-presidents and the team.
- Manage agenda and book meetings in the calendar.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages, and forward calls/pages as appropriate.
- Handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Organize conference calls.
- Coordinate travel requests and prepare related expense claims.
- Create expense claims.
- Take minutes of meetings and distribute to attendees.
- Reserve conference rooms.
- Create spreadsheets in Excel, edit and create letters in Word.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Handle confidential information for the department.
- Maintain and order office inventory supplies.
DURATION: 2 Months + possibility of extension
- College or professional degree in secretarial studies, or equivalent combination of related training and experience.
- Five years previous experience as an administrative assistant, experience as an Executive Assistant would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Good attention to detail, team spirit, flexibility, tact, diplomacy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Take initiative, autonomous and willing to learn.
- Effective time management; autonomous and responsible.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentation.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French languages (written and spoken).