C++ Software Developer (Sensor Communication Systems)
Looking to be a part of a worldwide leading company in your next career!? Our top client is currently seeking a C++ Software Developer
to join the team in Montreal. If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and the opportunity to work within an environment like no other, we have the career path you’ve been dreaming of!
- Design software solutions that meet customer’s expectations.
- Develop software solutions using C++ to simulate various sensors or communication systems.
- Integrate new software components with software components produced by other teams to build a complete simulator.
- Implement interface between software components and simulator specific hardware.
- Elaborate unit and system tests.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Experience with C++ programming language is essential.
- Experience with the different level of software components: multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux), microprocessors (Intel), drivers and microcode, the inter-processes communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, Windows Sockets, UDP, etc.).
- Knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language) is essential.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
- Knowledge of real-time programming
- Knowledge of automatic unit tests and system tests
- Knowledge of sensor domain
- Knowledge of communication systems
- Knowledge of professional sound cards and analog / digital audio