Staff ASIC Verification Engineer
Looking to be a part of a distinguished company in your next career move!? Our key client is currently seeking a Staff ASIC Verification Engineer to join the team here in Ottawa. If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and the opportunity to work within an environment like no other, we have the “game changing” opportunity you’ve been dreaming of!
- All aspects of block or full chip verification including infrastructure / environment development, test plan development and execution, coverage closure and reviews
- Verification flow and methodology enhancements
- Definition, development and execution of ASIC/FPGA bring-up and validation plans
- 5+ years of experience in ASIC/FPGA Verification.
- Knowledge of System Verilog, C/C++, and scripting languages like Python or Perl
- Exposure to UVM methodology
- Familiarity with assertions and functional coverage
- Knowledge of DSP/FEC is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in CS/EE. Master’s degree preferred.