Looking to be a part of a worldwide leading company in your next career!? Our top client is currently seeking a Data Engineer
to join the team. If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and the opportunity to work within an environment like no other, we have the role you’ve been dreaming of!
- Create and maintain optimal and scalable data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources and ‘big data’ technologies.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, CX and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- 3+ years of industry experience working with data, coding and scripting (Python/Java/Scala/SQL/JS/Bash), design and testing
- Experience developing and administering large data systems
- Solid knowledge of CS fundamentals in algorithms and data structures
- Experience/Knowledge of TensorFlow
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with Microsoft cloud services: Azure, Databrick, etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.