- Using established templates and guidelines, responsible to design and create user centric learning products and tools (English and translated to French) to support all identified end users and support teams who will be using R2 functionality in the future;
- Work with the Stratus Training Lead, Change Management, and other team members and BPOs to ensure that current training products are up to date and accessible to end users through established mechanisms in both English and French;
- Continue to respond to solicited and unsolicited feedback on ways to improve and enhance adoption of current and future training tools and approaches;
- Work with the change network, other super users and support resources to enhance the training program for Workday with an eye to post Program sustainability;
- Liaise and collaborate with the Change Management and Stratus Program team members on elements that could impact training design, delivery and sustainment;
- Work with the appropriate IM /Project resources to ensure that the training tenant is set up and refreshed to support training activities;
- Bring ERP and cloud best practice guidance to the development and delivery of the training program;
- Contribute to Lessons Learned exercises to be held across the project after major milestones have been reached (e.g. project re-planning) or project phases have completed.
- Degree or Certification in Adult Learning, Education, e-Learning/distance learning
- 5 years of experience; or combination of bachelor’s degree and minimum 7 years’ experience as an instructional designer/trainer with ERP systems with a focus on HR/Finance. Preference will be given to candidate who have proven experience with HR ERP and preferably cloud solutions such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Halogen (Saba), Oracle HCM Cloud, etc.
- Proven instructional design experience in multiple implementations in support of multiple implementations of HR training programs with clients who have employees based in multiple locations and multiple user roles
- Experience working with clients who have some unionized employees
- Experience working with managing translation of training materials and courseware
- Experience working with materials that require translation into another language
- Ideally is bilingual (English/French) or at least has some French knowledge
Duration: 8 months plus possible extensions