EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Translating business purposes and user needs into innovative and differentiating designs resulting into visually attractive, efficient and intuitive (mobile) user applications.
- Communicating those designs to customers as well as your development team, not only sharing the results but also on why your designs came to be as they are.
- Enabling our partners and customers by integrating UX in an Agile environment using product canvas, user journeys, mock-ups and great looking applications for our customers and prospect.
- Working on multiple challenging agile projects simultaneously in which your part-time contribution is key to success.
- 2-3 years of direct experience working as CSS Developer
- A solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Relevant education in user interaction design, graphical design or product design.
- Proven work experience as a UX designer, ideally within an Agile environment.
- Experience in designing mobile friendly websites and web based applications.
- Demonstrated experience building UX deliverables such as wireframes, design mockups,
- Agile Experience
Nice to Have:
MUST hold a valid Reliability level (or higher) federal government security clearance
12 months plus possible extensions