Dynamics 365 Architect
Through the City of Ottawa Digital Services Transformation program, Information Technology Services is looking for 4 resources to participate in related Digital Services Transformation project work. 1 Dynamics 365 Architect, 1 Dynamics 365 Senior Developer, 1 Marval .NET Developer, and 1 Senior Drupal Developer. The four resources will be working on common initiatives, developing back-end systems and logic, creating related portals, workflows, and building pipelines for various project teams working in the Digital Services Transformation space.
Application Management Branch is responsible for the development and modernization efforts within the Digital Services Transformation Program. They are to lead and help support the decommissioning and migration of existing legacy systems to new platforms for multiple lines of business within the City of Ottawa; as well as; identity new opportunities within the technology landscape.
Support the Digital Services Transformation Program, which includes the modernization of the City’s business application infrastructure and toolsets, the design and implementation of solutions for legacy application lifecycle, and opportunities for development of new platforms and applications.
Scope of Work/project description
- Dynamics 365 Resources (Dynamics 365 Architect, and Dynamics 365 Senior Developer)
The City of Ottawa is looking for two Dynamics 365 resources (a Dynamics 365 Architect, and a Dynamics 365 Senior Developer):
- To help design solution architecture and processes to accommodate identified initiatives and projects for the Dynamics 365 platform.
- To deliver Dynamics 365 solutions in partnership with the existing Dynamics 365 development teams following the Scrum methodology.
- To support operational staff through knowledge transfer for ongoing evolution and maintenance of Dynamics 365 solutions.
- To investigate and analyze existing applications to see if they can be migrated to the Dynamics 365 platform.
- To mentor and train City staff on various Dynamics 365 disciplines.
For each resource listed above, the specifics of each deliverable listed are high-level and will be further defined by ITS and clients as needed.
Major Partners and Stakeholders
Resources will be working with:
- Microsoft Support Services and Partners
Information and/or Services to be provided by the City
City staff will provide insight into existing ITS infrastructure, and access to systems required for all analysis activities.
While the contractors are on-site at the City, access to the City network and / or networked City computers shall be provided with available software to update documents as required.
There is no incumbent in these roles.
- For the purposes of these Terms of Reference, the Services to be performed by the Contractor will be required to be performed at the following location:
- 100 Constellation Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2G 5J9