- 2 or more years of solid and exceptional data and software development experience in transactional or reporting/analytical environments on cross functional teams.
Nice to have:
- Excellent comprehension and communication skills – can effectively understand and describe the problems being solved and means by which they will be solved: verbally, written, and visually.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities
- Works collaboratively and autonomously.
- Resourceful, tenacious and resilient
- Strong SQL development skills – knows how to write efficient SQL
- Procedural SQL (P/SQL T-SQL, etc.)
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of RDBMS concepts & approaches to troubleshooting query performance concerns (indexing/explain plans/etc.)
- Demonstrates proficiency in developing data pipelines
- Demonstrates proficiency in one or more programming languages
- Demonstrates proficiency in one or more data integration tools (asset)
- Experience in IBM infosphere tool suite (DataStage & QualityStage)
MUST hold a valid Reliability level (or higher) federal government security clearance
8 months plus possible extensions