View all jobs
Cloud Infrastructure EngineerMontreal, QC
- Knowledge of infrastructure to assess current on-premise services and lead creation of future cloud designs.
- Drive solutions that improve infrastructure capabilities, optimizing for security, cost, and operational simplicity.
- Design, implement, and maintain the automation/services that seamlessly spans multiple data centers and one cloud provider.
- Work with cross organizational teams to develop best-in-breed solutions to complex problems.
- Deep expertise in one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP).
- Prior experience as a Linux System Administrator, ideally CentOS.
- Experience working with configuration, CICD and orchestration technologies (such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Ansible, Jenkins, etc).
- Background in DevOps, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or Site Reliability Engineering.
- Firm grasp of at least one modern programming language (Python, Go, etc).
- You have experience running a mission critical service at scale.