- Leader for infrastructure projects.
- Coordinates/directs all the functional groups involved with a pre-defined project, in order to meet all project requirements (time, functionality, quality and cost).
- Leads negotiations with outside service providers
- Analyzes and makes decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality and making trade-offs as appropriate for each project being managed.
- Acts as prime liaison between Innovapost and third party organizations on project related issues or inquiries.
- Ensures all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information.
- Develops and manages complex project plans to support successful project delivery.
- Defines, forecasts, manages, and reports on project resources (capital, expenses).
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Conducts regular status meetings with project team.
- Communicates relevant project information to executive and leadership team.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicates difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Manages, tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- 10+ years application development or systems integration project management.
- External vendor management experience
- Deep understanding of infrastructure (network and computing components)
- Disaster Recovery implementation experience (Nice to Have)
MUST hold a valid Reliability (or higher) federal government security clearance
5 months plus possible extensions