Our client in Montréal is looking for driven and autonomous Data Software Engineers that are interested in delivering a product that helps consumers make more intelligent decisions. If you enjoy seeing almost immediate results from your work, you are looking to join a growing award-winning company with large ambitions and you fulfill the following qualifications, this is the role for you.
- Perform Data Modelling utilizing Spark technology
- Establish and maintain high data quality standards in the core data pipelines, datasets and databases.
- Design, implement, enhance and scale the data processing pipeline software that feeds the data warehouse.
- Design high-performance database schemas and optimize SQL queries while interfacing with large, distributed no-SQL databases
- Post-Secondary Education in Mathematics/Statistics or Computer Engineering
- 3 or more years of building large scale data pipelines and data warehouses
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, HQL, CQL and Spark