View all jobs
Test Automation Specialist - SeniorOttawa, ON
Experience & Requirements:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in automating business application and/or software tests.
- Strong experience analyzing and understanding functional, technical and non-functional requirements in a variety of application environments.
- Experience designing, creating, executing, and troubleshooting automated test cases, scripts and scenarios.
- Experience designing and implementing common test automation frameworks to maximize efficiency and minimize maintenance costs.
- Experience using and leveraging automated testing tools.
- Experience using telemetry tools/ dashboards
Nice to Have:
- Agile Experience
- Accessibility Testing
- Good understanding of QA methodology – test plans, test cycles, and software release
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes.
- Selenium, SOAPUI or similar web and API test frameworks experience
- MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
- Mendix or PaaS or 4GL experience
- Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
- TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, Eclipse, Maven, IntelliJ, SonarQube, etc.
- Mobile testing and load/performance tools such as Jmeter
- Jira, Zephyr HP ALM/QTP or similar test management tool,
- Continuous testing within CI/ CD construct