Mandatory Skills (must have)
- Facilitates communication with the team and with other groups to ensure that testing designs (scripts, data, expected results, etc.) are clearly understood and all testing requirements are met.
- Upholds the standards and expectations set forth by management and ensures guidelines, strategies and procedures are followed. Provides updates and status reports to the Test Lead/Test Manager and/or Project Manager as appropriate.
- Leads and mentors junior team members and provides input to the Test Lead/Test Manager with regard to team member's performance evaluations.
- Works closely with different functional groups to resolve and prevent issues, ensure thorough testing from a business perspective, and understands support issues.
- Converts requirements and design documents into a set of test cases and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology.
- Adapts to the client and partner requirements.
- Analyzes data, recommends improvements and compiles reports based on findings.
- Takes responsibility for data entry completeness and accuracy and record keeping of tests completed.
- Performs end-to-end and complex functional testing of key business processes using available tools and applications.
- Participates in product readiness and release decisions and provides QA sign-off documentation.
Desirable skills (nice to have)
- SAP HCM experience
- Experience with Test Tools - HP ALM (Quality Centre)/ Zephyr
- Experience with Unionized clients
- MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance.
- Agile Methodology with experience in JIRA
- English Verbal/Written ability (whatever is the usual verbiage)
- Experience with AACT - Accenture Audit and Compliance Tool
- Experience with time capture software (WorkForce / Kronos)
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in SAP HCM
6 months plus possible extensions