Must have Requirements:
- Experience with SAP OTC and FICO manual and automated tested for 5+ years
- Works in an Agile scrum environment to create and test user stories or other activities based on the project requirements
- Documentation of all test results
- Provide daily test updates to QA Lead/Management
- Provides test data to project team or other teams when required
- Performs Integration and end-to-end testing of key business processes using available tools and applications, ensures fixes are tested and verified and the implementation components are tested until QA standards are met.
- Work closely with different functional groups to resolve issues, and ensure thorough testing that meets the scope of the approved test strategy and test approach
- Participates in product readiness and release decisions and provides QA sign-off documentation.
- Upholds the standards and expectations set forth by management and ensures the company’s guidelines, strategies and procedures are followed.
- Available for testing activities for other initiatives based on the internal prioritization and direction from QA Lead/Management
Nice to have:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ experience in SAP (Order to Cash, FICO Sourcing Management) Testing
- Experience in running automation scripts and automating manual tests using UFT
- Experience with database queries such as Oracle SQL
- MUST hold a valid Reliability level Federal Goverment security clearance
- Experience with Test Tools HP ALM (Quality Centre) / Jira / Zephyr
- Experience with Performance Testing
7 months plus extensions
* There will be a possibility for extension