This role is essential to ensure the Contact Centre’s sales goals/ call quality standards and operational key performance indicators are met/exceeded consistently through ongoing coaching, mentoring, and maximizing staff resources.
- Manage Contact Centre key performance goals and conducts performance reviews, identifies performance gaps, initiates corrective actions, following through on performance/coaching plans
- Creates and maintain a positive work environment
- Ensures all service standards, including compliance with internal and external requirements, are understood and consistently adhered to
- Evaluates employees by listening to calls remotely/completing the call quality scorecard
- Organizes, implements and assists in management, training and motivational activities for staff to ensure they are up-to-date and proficient in product knowledge and promotional campaigns, through daily pre-shift sales meetings and retail sales management disciplines
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring and performance management processes for Member Service Specialists
- Administers attendance management and payroll processes
- Conducts daily/weekly and monthly analysis of statistics and gives recommendations
- Launches employee quarterly incentives to support Member campaigns throughout the year
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) both verbal and written
- 3-5+ years Contact Centre Operations / Team Leader experience.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint Office
- Familiarity with workforce management systems
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Exceptional sales and service knowledge and experience
- Financial Industry experience is a really nice to have