As the Automation Engineer
, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work in a team responsible for the adoption and roll-out of application performance management product.
- Collaborate with teams across the firm to understand their workflows and application needs and work with developers and support teams to implement the requirements.
- Act as an SME for the integration of application performance manager with users’ applications
- Create scripts and procedures to consolidate and automate the application onboarding process using JIRA and Kanban methodology.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of one of the following: Python (strongly preferred), Perl, SQL, PowerShell, C#, Java,ASP.NET.
- Strong Linux infrastructure experience.
- Background creating performance tests for web services.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP at its layers.
- Experience configuring and deploying application and web servers. Knowledge of Websphere, IIS, Tomcat, Apache, etc