- Analyze enterprise business strategy to derive technical architecture.
- Analyze current technical environment to identify critical deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Define the guiding principles for technology advancement of the enterprise.
- Advises project teams on solution directions, options and enterprise standards.
- Investigates issues and problems with broad impacts across multiple applications and portfolios.
- Manages the enterprise architecture functions for governance and architecture Service Levels.
- Supports the delivery of projects and ongoing support of shared service initiatives.
- Effectively communicates with client, management and technical teams.
- Oversee and facilitate the evaluation and selection hardware and software technology.
- Identify organizational experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java development tools and platforms.
- Implemented solutions for PCI compliance/Security issues at common and application levels
- Nice to have: experience with Canada post and Purolator domain as dev/team Lead, Developer, Architect
- MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
6 months plus possible extensions