Works closely with the client to understand the business needs to design and recommend technical solutions. Leads project teams in creating concept solutions and leads development and implementation of solutions. Creates functional specifications for projects of various sizes and complexity. Designs and performs configuration changes. Supports and oversees development work, testing and implementation of projects. Participates on internal and client reviews. Supports project managers with project deliverables. Provides post implementation support and expertise if issues arise.
Experience & Requirements:
Nice to Have:
- 10-15 years of extensive position related experience required
- Extensive configuration knowledge in SD, MM, IM, Pricing, FI, Procurement
- MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
- SAP Certification in SD, MM, FI.
- Experience with Canada Post SAP/ERP applications and business processes for OTC Delivery
- Experience in Agile delivery
12 months plus possible extensions