Experience & Requirements:
- Serves as a focal point for a broad variety of projects which are typically moderate to complex/challenging, sensitive, and/or critical to the business in nature.
- Coordinates/directs all the functional groups involved with a pre-defined project, in order to meet all project requirements (time, functionality, quality and cost).
- Leads negotiations with outside companies (OEM's, Affiliates) on a regular basis.
- Analyzes and makes decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality and making trade-offs as appropriate for each project being managed.
- Acts as prime liaison between our office and third party organizations on project related issues or inquiries. Ensures all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information.
- Develops complex project plans to support successful project delivery.
- Formulates and manages project plans including: Management of deliverables, Determination and tracking of project schedules incl. commercial milestones, Regular project reviews and reporting, On-going risk management.
- Defines, forecasts, manages, and reports on project resources (capital, expenses).
- Reviews the release and detailed functional specifications to ensure project compliance.
- Analyzes and manages project changes; design change requests.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Conducts regular status meetings with project team.
- Communicates relevant project information to executive and leadership team.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicates difficult/sensitive information tactfully. Manages, tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Manages purchase order administration and ensures the purchase requisition process is followed. Manages PPQA deliverables as requested.
- Provides the project team with expertise in processes.
- Manages and co-ordinate project resource on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Produces project scorecards and other executive-like reporting.
- Acts as focal point for the project team for the co-ordination of facilities, technical support and other engagement site requirements.
- Supports and coordinates the proposal development process, including the creation of minor enhancement requests, change requests and proposals as required.
- Maintains project plans, document management (DMS), PPQA, change and problem tracking, and contract administration.
- Supports the Director as well as manages, when required, the control and tracking of project related items, including issues, dependencies and finance.
- Works with the Leadership team to ensure compliance to project standards, engagement processes and client requirements. (e.g. issue action item reminders).
- Maintains and monitors the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks.
- Manages vendor Statements of Work through receipt to completion.
- Understanding customers and what is important to them in terms of business value.
- Facilitating the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Facilitating the team towards self-organization.
- Assessing the agile maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or facilitating the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and actively sharing information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using an inclusive leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I).
- Experience in the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of inclusive leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
- 10 years application development or systems integration project management and delivery
- SAP (Finance/ Sales Distribution) Experience on project management delivery and Application Management support
- Scrum Master certification with strong Agile methodologies
- MUST hold a valid Reliability level federal government security clearance
Nice to Have:
- Application Management Support Experience, Agile.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
12 months plus possible extensions