QUALIFICATIONS (MUST HAVES)
EXPERIENCE (MUST HAVES)
- Agile Coach: Comprehensive knowledge of coaching Scrum Masters and Agile teams where Agile principles and practices were diligently applied.
- Agile Project Management: Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management including Agile methodologies and tools.
- Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.
- Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in Scrum / Kanban / iterative development – knowledge of Waterfall delivery would be an asset as we are transitioning from this
OVERALL SKILLS (MUST HAVES)
- Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large Agile initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
- Experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied
- Experience in helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices
- Experience training individuals and group of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Axure are an asset (Nice to Have)
- Strong coaching / development / leadership capability and experience
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team
- Encourage Agile approaches and ability to iterate and innovate
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead/champion change within the organization
: 8 months plus possible extensions