View all jobs
Certified Ethical HackerMontreal, ON
- Perform vulnerability analysis, risk assessments, and penetration testing on the applications and infrastructure
- Analyze the designs and implementations from the security perspective and work with other teams in diminishing the security vulnerabilities
- Create reports and debriefs
- Keep current on security risks and trends and maintain the technologies/tools/techniques in network security
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment
- Must have a CEH Certification
- Understanding of encryption and password crackers.
- Hands-on experience with reverse engineering.
- Background of penetration testing and performing vulnerability assessments.
- Knowledge of penetration testing tools