We are a west-end Canadian-owned professional services firm. We provide services to clients across Canada and the US in a variety of verticals, including IM/IT, Finance, Business Services, Executive Search, and Engineering.
The Payroll Specialist will report to the General Accountant and will take full responsibility for processing and administering a payroll of over 200 employees.
- Process the payroll on QuickBooks
- Collect, process and administer timesheets
- Administer employee benefit programs
- Assist with monthly billings
- Assist with monthly reconciliations
- Provide monthly reporting, including exception reporting
- Provide a help line for employee payroll and human resources inquiries
- In-depth knowledge of the payroll function
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to cooperate and work in a team environment
- Must have five years of relevant experience
- Strong in accounting software such as QuickBooks