View all jobs
C/C++ Software DeveloperOttawa, Ontario
- Develop embedded C/C++ real-time software in networking software.
- As part of the team, participate in developing software architecture, design, implementation and integration.
- Develop technologies such as SDN, NFV and VNF
- Extensive experience in C/C++ development for embedded real-time applications in Linux environment
- Experience in Linux or RTOS
- Knowledge of L2/L3 switching with various Broadcom components would be an asset
- Experience in data path and packet forwarding software