View all jobs
C/C++ Software Developer - Broadcom SwitchingOttawa, Ontario
- Develop embedded C/C++ real-time software on Broadcom network processors and Ethernet switches.
- As part of the team, participate in developing software architecture, design, implementation and integration.
- Extensive experience in C/C++ development for embedded real-time applications in Linux environment
- Experience with developing MPLS or MPLS TE protocols
- Experience building and using the Broadcom SDK
- Knowledge of L2/L3 switching with various Broadcom components
- Experience in data path and packet forwarding software