- Provide support on application and server issues. Serve as subject matter expert for application domain, and provide backup for team members to provide timely response to customer escalations.
- Perform application system configuration and management; define and perform work instructions and ensuring these are up to date.
- Provide administration support to supporting teams in the operational domain.
- Monitor system performance and provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist in managing application and supporting services.
- Recommend and execute modifications to application environment in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance in support of business requirements.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or management information systems or a related discipline
- 3 – 5 years equivalent work experience across enterprise applications
- Broad knowledge with enterprise application technologies and systems
- Significant experience with Citrix XenApp 6.x and 7.x administration/configuration/troubleshooting
- Significant experience with application installation/configuration/troubleshooting in a Citrix XenApp environment
- Experience with configuring and supporting a Citrix PVS (Provisioning Services) environment
- Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 server admin experience
- Must have Government of Canada Enhanced clearance
6 months + Possible Extension